wispa Limited is a communications consultancy. We are based in rural Mid Wales, and totally understand the challenges to individuals and businesses alike.
Most of the work that we have done (whether for Government, or private companies) has been conducted to assist the understanding or the delivery of broadband in difficult locations.
- We are not fans of Ofcom (although we would love to be), as they have failed to meet their remit in this space
- We deplore the low aspirations of our Government for our future communications society
- We applaud B4RN, but think that they should not have to do it (but thank goodness they are!)
- We try to be active in communicating our views to both the Press and Government
- We used to talk with the Welsh Government, but they have decided they no longer want to engage with the Comms industry in Wales
- We have met with the Wales Office – that was an utter waste of time and (our) money
- We have issued evidence to the Lords Select Committee on Superfast Broadband
- We are a huge fan of the down to earth and practical advice by Prof Peter Cochrane
- We will do all that we can to make sure that the UK understand the pivotal moment that we are living in
We can be hired, we’d like to get paid to help you.